Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Dir en grey Marrow??

in response to anonymous on the newest deg album released only few days back, I'm here to say i seriously have no guts to listen to it. The title of the album and even the tracks is making me afraid. I'm afraid that it'll be a real DAMN SHOUTY ALBUM.
No, i dont like really enjoy listening to shouty songs UNLESS, they have really really catchy or fab chorus or something. For example, 'water' by exist trace. Nothing can go wrong with that song <3>
From the reviews @ jrocknyc, marrow seem to be a 'fuck' album, as in, the word is all over the songs. It's not really a good idea to listen such a vulgar album at home, where my parents understands english and definitely that word.
So i suppose it's going to be a long long time later if i were to listen to it. Or maybe selected tracks that are highly reco-ed. I'm afraid my likings for diru is simmering down because of the music they produce now. Not am i complaining about diru changing style being a bad thing or anything, its just that it doesnt really suit me, now.
Hmm, i'm not into much shouting, but I AM into headbanging guitar shit. perhaps, i'm so going deaf soon.
visit jrocknyc for more stuff on marrow(short for marrow of a bone).

I bought Gary Cao ge's newest album, Superman. I dont know why i did that. LOLOLOL. stop laughing now. Well, i suppose his songs can TRY to make me concentrate on the work i'm doing?

maybe i should delete my tagboard too, just like eve, depending on the comment box.

No comments:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Get Falling Objects! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Make your own glitters with codes at GlitterYourWay.com